A downloadable game for Windows
My game for Ludum Dare 38, In Agaric Abyss, you are a small mushroom creature in a small mushroom world underground, grow and spread mushrooms to journey to the surface. With your gardening prowess, you construct your own path forward!
There is one small post-compo fix in the compo version, that being I tweaked a few parameters to make the platforming feel less awful. To toggle back and see what the physics were originally like, press G.
Note: WASD and IJKL perform the same function as the Arrow Keys
- Move with LEFT and RIGHT
- Jump with UP or SPACE
- Pick up water droplets with DOWN or CLICK
- Infuse a held droplet with Spores with DOWN while standing on a mushroom cap
- Infused droplets will grow mushrooms when they touch an appropriate surface
- Infused droplets will lose their spores if they touch other droplets
- Aim with MOUSE and throw a held droplet with CLICK
- Water a mushroom with a held droplet by using DOWN while standing at its base
- Release a held droplet with DOWN while not near a mushroom
- Hold DOWN while standing at the base of a mushroom to uproot it
Changes in the Post-Compo Version
- Spores are more visually obvious
- Better water placement
- In-game Tutorial
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.